It’s no secret that Newport is home to some amazing mixologists who provide a wonderfully diverse variety of drinks.
The What’sUpNewp Crew with the help of a local bartender (thanks TB) has curated a list of must-have drinks for visitors and locals alike!
Without further ado (because you’re going to have a lot of drinking to get to) here’s 20 beverages you should enjoy in Newport, RI asap!
Pair this list with 50 Things To Eat In Newport, RI Before You Die for the ultimate experience!
*In Random Order
1 – Espresso Martini at Willy’s Burger Bar & Rotisserie
A photo posted by MCRogers77 (@mcrogers77) on
2 – Malt Whitman/DeWolf of Thames Street at The Revolving Door Restaurant
If you’re not already a part of this cocktail’s loyal following, come by and meet one of our summer favorites. Aged rum, coconut milk, red miso, orgeat, and mint. Just ask for the Dewolf of Thames Street. #craftcocktails #newportri #revolvingdoor #dewolf A photo posted by Revolving Door Restaurant (@revolvingdoorri) on
3 – Seasonal Martini at Brick Alley Pub
A photo posted by Brick Alley Pub (@brickalleypub) on
4 – Midtown Oyster Stout at Midtown Oyster Bar
5 – Standard Margarita at Diego’s Newport
A photo posted by Jess Ann Kirby (@jessannkirby) on
6 – Dark n’ Stormy at Lobster Bar or Landing
When bæ leaves work early to hang with me… #LongWeekend A photo posted by @jenniej0nes on
7 – Oh No Mimosa at Benjamin’s Restaurant & Raw Bar
A photo posted by Devin (@devindam) on
8 – Spicy Margarita at Perro Salado
The best spicy margs in town ?? A photo posted by Brooke Blake (@ebberzzzz) on
9 – Broadway All Star at Caleb & Broad
A photo posted by Julie Bozek (@juliedanger) on
10 – Guinness at The Fastnet Pub
My Goodness #beautiful #higherliving #slainte #adjacent A photo posted by coralbrown (@coralbrown) on
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf