The Newport Art Museum is now accepting applications for its new “Gallery Guides” program. Gallery Guides will be dedicated volunteers who provide tours for visitors of all ages.
The guides will be trained to use questions, conversation and factual content to engage visitors in positive, meaningful and relevant exploration of the Museum’s exhibitions, collection and architecture.
Accepted candidates will go through six two-hour training sessions held October through January, and six professional development sessions held February through June.
Applications are due no later than Sunday, September 27 and can be found on the Museum’s website.
The Latest From WUN
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021