Rhode Island Red Food Tours took FoxCT and guests on a walking tour through Washington Square and Broadway, with of course a stop at Mission, VanGogh Pizza, Perro Salado and The White Horse Tavern.
Read The Full Story: See Newport On A Neighborhood Tasting Tour
The Rhode Island Red Food Tours run on Fridays and Saturdays, and private group tours are also available. The cost is $62 per person, and the tour season runs from May through November.
Sources: Photo and video via FOXCT
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch