Each year, Martha Stewart and the editors at Martha Stewart Living honor makers, small-business owners, and creative entrepreneurs in the fields of crafts, design, food, and style.
These makers are recognized for their dedication to creating beautiful, quality products and building successful business and communities.
Style Newport, located on the corner of Franklin Street and Thames Street in Newport, has been nominated as a finalist in the style category.
Style Newport has been creating timeless jewelry with a nautical twist since 2010 in Newport, RI. For more information about Style Newport, visit www.stylenewport.com.
–>> Vote For Style Newport HERE <<–
Voting for the American Made Audience Choice Award Winner began September 21, 2015, at 9 a.m. and ends on October 19, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
A registered member may vote up to six times per day.
The Audience Choice Award Winner will be announced on or about October 23, 2015.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals