Former Miss Rhode Island, Miss USA and Miss Universe Olivia Culpo and Imperial Pearl, the largest independent pearl company in America, were in Newport, RI this week for a photo shoot.
The 2016 Imperial lifestyle shoot with Culpo was at least partially shot at Wyndham Estate, the estate of BENRUS CEO Giovanni Feroce.
From Golden-Age of Cinematic star Loretta Young to Rita Hayworth to Elizabeth Taylor to First Lady Nancy Reagan, Imperial Pearls have been the choice for discriminating fashionistas since the 1900’s.
Posted on Imperial’s Facebook Page on September 15th: “Yesterday was an incredible day for us at Imperial as we filmed our 2016 brand lifestyle campaign with Rhode Islands own Miss Universe Olivia Culpo. Here is some behind the scenes action from the shoot!”
All photos via Imperial’s Facebook Page
Olivia Culpo Photo Shoot in Newport, RI
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)