On July 10th, the What’sUpNewp Crew brought you the news that the Owners Of Midtown Oyster Bar Have Purchased Perry Mill Tavern.
What’sUpNewp has learned that Perry Mill Tavern will officially close on Thursday, September 10th. It is currently unknown when the new owners expect to reopen the restaurant and bar at 337 Thames Street.
For those who frequented the Perry Mill Tavern (the old Rhino Bar) often, they may have become a member of the Jameson Club. Members that joined the exclusive Jameson Club chose a private bottle of original or high mark Jameson whiskey, and received a number. It’s very much like Benjamin’s Grand Marnier Club.
Members who still have a bottle of Jameson at Perry Mill Tavern have until end of business on Thursday, September 10th to enjoy their bottle at Perry Mill Tavern. No, you can’t take the bottle with you.
If you don’t enjoy the bottle, you lose it. No refunds will be given.
Perry Mill Tavern will be open until 1am on September 9th and from 1pm until 1am on September 10th.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1
- Davis Cup will take place at the International Tennis Hall of Fame this weekend
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: Things to do, live music, and more (Sept. 17 – 19)
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager