Without a doubt, some of the best views in Rhode Island are right here in Newport. That is perhaps why harbor/ocean views can increase the value of a property by a million dollars. Oh Newport, this is why we love you — redefining luxury unlike anything else.
Arch Street Development and Behan Bros. have transitioned a former elementary school into a state-of-the-art residential building complete with an elevator and roof top deck. Reclaiming original building elements wherever possible and bringing in new updated design. The Carey School Residences has proven to be one-of-a-kind.
Out of the 13 units, only two are left! Libby Kirwin Real Estate will be hosting an open house this weekend, Saturday Sept. 26th and Sunday Sept. 27th from 2 pm – 4 pm. Listed at $879,000, the two remaining rooftop units both have a junior and master suite with 3rd bedroom potential. Exposed brick and beams, gorgeous hardwood floors, stylish lighting, state of the art BOSCH appliances, immediately roof top deck access.
Located: 32 Carey Street, Newport, RI 02840
Contact Libby Kirwin Real Estate for more information.
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic