Without a doubt, some of the best views in Rhode Island are right here in Newport. That is perhaps why harbor/ocean views can increase the value of a property by a million dollars. Oh Newport, this is why we love you — redefining luxury unlike anything else.
Arch Street Development and Behan Bros. have transitioned a former elementary school into a state-of-the-art residential building complete with an elevator and roof top deck. Reclaiming original building elements wherever possible and bringing in new updated design. The Carey School Residences has proven to be one-of-a-kind.
Out of the 13 units, only two are left! Libby Kirwin Real Estate will be hosting an open house this weekend, Saturday Sept. 26th and Sunday Sept. 27th from 2 pm – 4 pm. Listed at $879,000, the two remaining rooftop units both have a junior and master suite with 3rd bedroom potential. Exposed brick and beams, gorgeous hardwood floors, stylish lighting, state of the art BOSCH appliances, immediately roof top deck access.
Located: 32 Carey Street, Newport, RI 02840
Contact Libby Kirwin Real Estate for more information.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more