Take advantage of September! The out-of-towners are (almost) gone, the streets are clear, the 30-minute wait at Diego’s has receded, and most importantly the beaches are less crowed. The cherry on that tourism cake is that the water is still WARM!
Swing by The New England Harbour Club this weekend and grab some board shorts, which are on sale. Also, don’t forget to browse last minute steals before the summer is over including, Topshop, Wildfox, Calvin Klein and more!
(above, Saturdays Ennis Boardshorts, on sale $45.00)
Saturdays opened its flagship store in SoHo as New York’s premier downtown surf shop. Determined to suit a lifestyle occupied with surfing, living and working in New York City, Saturdays began selling boards and wetsuits as well fine art and other lifestyle accessories.
(above, Vans Off The Wall boardshorts, on sale $30.00)
You can never go wrong with the classic Vans checkered print board shorts. A little tip. Easton’s point doesn’t start charging for parking until 10 am. Get their early!
Visit The New England Harbour Club all weekend long for hardcore Labor Day Weekend Sales! 63 Long Wharf, Newport, R.I. 02840!
All photo by Visual Manor
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals