In the spirit of the Smithsonian Museums, which offer free admission every day, Museum Day Live is an annual event hosted by Smithsonian magazine in which participating museums across the country open their doors to anyone presenting a Museum Day Live ticket… for free. GET TICKETS
Participating Newport County Museums Include;
- Little Compton Historical Society, 548 West Main Road
- Beavertail Lighthouse Museum, Beavertail Road*
- Jamestown Museum, 92 Narragansett Ave.
- Jamestown Windmill, 92 Narragansett Ave.
- Conanicut Island Friends Meeting House, 362 North Main Rd.
- Brick Market Museum and Shop, 127 Thames St.
- Newport Art Museum, 76 Bellevue Ave.
* Free to the public daily.
For free admission to a participating museum, you must present the Museum Day Live ticket for you and one guest.
The Latest From WUN
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education