It’s no secret that Newport is home to a wonderfully diverse variety of world-class restaurants, from fine dining to deliciously casual.
The What’sUpNewp Crew has been keeping our eyes on what dishes really are a must for visitors and locals alike! Without further ado (because you’re going to have a lot of eating to get to) here’s 50 dishes and things to eat in Newport, RI asap!
Editor’s Note: Throwback: This story was originally published on September 16, 2015; it has been republished and is back due to popular demand.
*In Random Order
1 – Bacon Cheeseburger at Mission
2 – Fried Clams at Flo’s
3 – Twin Lobster Rolls at Easton’s Beach Snack Bar
4 – Summer Sushi at Clarke Cooke House
5 – Pad Thai at Salvation Cafe
6 – Combo Platter at Smoke House
7 – Tallulah’s Tacos at Newport Folk/Jazz Festival or Farmers Market
8 – Spicy Cashew Ramen at Boru
9 – Lobster Croissant at Mooring
10 – Mike’s Portuguese Clam Pasta at Brick Alley Pub
–>> GO TO NEXT PAGE<<–
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic