Sign up for What’sUpNewp’s free daily newsletter, we’ll keep you in the know!
It’s wicked good, we promise!
Let’s face it, most of our daily lives are just not interesting enough to warrant flocks of followers anticipating our every post but here are some Newport Instagramers whose feeds are much cooler than yours.
1. @jessannkirby: This young lady pairs the most divine ensembles with even better backgrounds, and we guarantee you’ll be able to recognize the landmarks. She may be the closest thing we have to an on-island style guru.
A photo posted by Jess | PROSECCO & PLAID (@jessannkirby) on
2. @Missionnpt: Maybe it’s the fact that they post photos of burgers and dogs so regularly or maybe it’s the way that they tie it all back to the surf community, but no matter what, they’ll fill your daily quota of Newport cool. And when they toss up a pic or two of those adorable TSK/Mission babies, it’ll really make your heart swell.
Somebody’s #Summer day was perfect ? That is all. A photo posted by MISSION (@missionnpt) on
3. @Forty1North: Because it’s summer all year round over there and you’ll be daydreaming about a dockside Newport Mule right when you see their photos. They straddle that divine line between on-the-water and make-your-mouth-water pictures. And they’ll give you some great ideas as to where to park your yacht next Memorial Day weekend.
A photo posted by Forty 1 North Resort & Marina (@forty1north) on
4. @IYRSedu: Because you’ve always wondered what ACTUALLY goes on inside on the day to day. Here lies the skeletons of ships yet to sail, all for your daily viewing pleasure.
Campus is open of the summer, stop by for a visit. #IYRS A photo posted by IYRSedu (@iyrsedu) on
5. @LemonAndLine: What’s not to love when their local and their motto is “Sail More, Work Less”?
A photo posted by @lemonandline on
NEXT PAGE Who are your favorite Newport Instagramers To Follow? Let us know below! 6. @MaciaPhotography: Morgan Macia is a local photographer, and a key part of the What’sUpNewp crew as one of our photographers. Morgan may be obsessed with nature and weather, but little does he know that we’re obsessed, fascinated, and in love with his amazing photos.