If you live in Newport or have ever visited The City By The Sea, chances are pretty good that you’ve been asked “what are the best things to do (or something that I shouldn’t miss) when I visit Newport?”
The What’sUpNewp crew turned to TripAdvisor, considered the world’s largest travel site, to see what their thousands of visitors and reviews have had to say. Remember to share your thoughts and take the poll below!
As of August 10, 2015 these are “The Top 10 Things To Do In Newport” (or the”things” that have the highest percentage and quantity of positive reviews).
7. Rough Point
6. Marble House
5. The Elms
3. Cliff Walk
2. Ocean Drive
1. The Breakers
Take The Poll: What Are The Top Three Things To Do When Visiting Newport?
Vote for 3 items below…
Sources: Photo courtesy of Newport Yachting Center Marina | Top 10 list via TripAdvisor
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 9PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays