Plumby’s Burger Bar, Brick Alley Pub’s Fast-Casual Burger Bar located on the second floor of Brick Alley Pub, opened on August 17th.
The new concept on the second floor of the Brick Alley Pub offers a relaxed dining experience where customers can order food, craft beer, drinks and wine at the bar and seat themselves in the second floor dining room. The menu will features ten to fifteen items, including some of Brick Alley’s most popular burgers, sandwiches and dishes.
With the new concept, Brick Alley Pub has made some changes to their second floor dining room and bar area including the addition of a place to order at the bar, cornhole boards, games and more.
There will be no menu or concept changes to the first floor at Brick Alley Pub.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf