Sponsored posts, also known as native advertising and branded content, are one of the most effective marketing tools we offer to local businesses.
Sponsored Posts Allow You To…
- Get featured on our site.
- Your story shared on our Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter accounts.
- Get link-backs to your website.
Sponsored Posts Are Great For…
- Company announcements
- New product offerings
- Job opportunities
- Event promotion
- Real Estate listings
- Letters To The Editor (Political Endorsements)
- and more…
Sponsored posts are designed for audience interaction—creating buzz, high clickthrough rates (CTR), and increased likes and engagement on social media.
The Fine Print…
- Content is never deleted from What’sUpNewp, What’sUpRhodeIsland
- We reach people where they are — online — so we don’t print a newspaper
- Follow link included in post is good for life of the story
- Content marked as “sponsored post”
- Content must fit with the general interest news feel of What’sUpNewp and What’sUpRhodeIsland
- We reserve the right to deny/refund any content posted
- All payments/refunds are processed electronically
Email Ryan@whatsupnewp.com for more information on sponsored posts or to get started.