It is with great sadness that the family of Lisa Marie Jacome announce her passing on Saturday, October 30, 2021. Her gentle heart, kindness, generosity, patience, and beautiful spirit will be missed by all who knew her.
Lisa was born in Newport on August 2, 1961. She is the beloved daughter of Pauline Siebens and the late Frank Jacome.
In addition to her mother, Lisa is survived by her sister Marcie Lynch (Bill); nephews, Nathaniel Lynch (Caitlin), Bill Lynch (Erin), James Lynch (Bailey); and five great nieces and nephews.
Lisa graduated from Rogers High School, Bristol Community College, and Providence College. She was employed by Fleet and Family Support Service, Naval Station Newport. Her two great passions were travel and her violin, the sound of which will remain in the hearts of all she loved.
Visiting hours will be held on Thursday, November 4, 2021 from 4:00PM to 7:00PM at Connors Funeral Home, 55 West Main Road, Portsmouth, RI. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Lisa’s memory can be made to the Three Angels Fund, PO Box 4003, Middletown, RI 02842.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video
- RITBA: For the first time since the pandemic began, traffic returning to 2019 levels on Pell Bridge
- Singing For Shelter returns December 1 – 22, nightly virtual live concerts will raise money for local shelters