Seamen’s Church Institute will host its annual, free Thanksgiving Day meal again this year.
For the safety of our community, this freshly prepared turkey dinner with all the fixings will be distributed as a takeaway meal on November 25, 2021, from 11 am to 12 pm. Guests are required to wear a face-covering when picking up their meal and should plan accordingly as only 100 meals will be available.
This meal is free and open to the public (while supplies last).
For more information about this event, please call (401) 847-4260 or by emailing Tara Gnolfo at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Latest From WUN
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education
- Wilbury Theatre Group launches Pay-What-You-Can ticket structure for all performances