Ocean State Job Lot (OSJL), a discount retail chain with 146 store locations across the Northeast, will be hosting an in-person chainwide hiring event at each of its stores on October 26th and 27th from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Candidates who attend the event can learn more about career opportunities, part-time and full-time benefits, 30% associate store discount, cash bonus referral program and opportunities for store leadership, supervisory, full-time, and part-time store positions. Ocean State Job Lot will be hosting on-the-spot interviews for all positions during the event.
OSJL says that it takes the safety and well-being of all associates and customers seriously. OSJL follows all COVID-19 protocols and guidelines to ensure team members and customers are safe while shopping and working in the store.
OSJL encourages applicants from community-based organizations. Candidates who cannot attend the event but are interested in part-time, full-time and seasonal positions may visitoceanstatejoblot.com/careers to apply. OSJL offers a competitive pay and benefits package, including flexible hours; medical, vision and dental insurance, if eligible; profit participation; service awards; paid time off; 401K; store discount and more.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Buy Local “Six Picks” – Local Art and Gift shops
- Opinion: Bishop’s 4th Street Diner and the North End Urban Plan
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video