As storm conditions improve, we’re putting together a gallery of photos of the Fall Nor’easter. Share your storm-related pictures and we’ll add them to our photo gallery later today. E-mail photos to email@example.com.
Be sure to include your first name, last initial, and location of the photo (city or town).
Reminder: Wait until stormy conditions have passed. Do not go out in dangerous weather. Be sure your take pictures from a safe location.
Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org – with “Storm Photos” in the subject line. Check back later tonight or tomorrow to view the gallery.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Buy Local “Six Picks” – Local Art and Gift shops
- Opinion: Bishop’s 4th Street Diner and the North End Urban Plan
- Newport Illuminated Boat Parade canceled due to weather
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Neutral Nation, Deer Tick and the All-Star Stars
- MLK Center to host free community holiday dinner on December 1
- Newport, Tiverton groups sharing $660,000 in grants to strengthen nonprofits led by people of color
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Schemers ring in the holiday season at The Met
- Blackstone River Theatre Holiday Craft Fair and Festival returns with 24 crafters and live music
- Just My Opinion: What are you thankful for in 2021?
- Newport Jazz Festival releases 2021 Thank You Video