It was a high-energy trip down memory lane at the Greenwich Odeum Saturday night September 18th, when one of classic rock’s greatest acts, Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals, paid a visit to the East Greenwich theatre.
Cavaliere was the original keyboardist in the popular band, known for hits like “Good Lovin’,” “People got to be Free,” and “Groovin’.” Along with those classics and other Rascal’s originals, the band rocked a few standout covers, including Wilson Pickett’s “In the Midnight Hour,” and “Mustang Sally.”
WhatsUpNewp’s Rick Farrell was there and shares some photos of the show below.
The Latest From WUN
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education