Governor Dan McKee and the Rhode Island Department of Health are hosting their final COVID-19 press conference from the Veterans Memorial Auditorium today.
The press conference is scheduled to begin at 1 pm and the Governor’s office has said that reopening measures will be discussed.
COVID-19 press conferences will resume from the State House on Thursday, June 3, and will occur on alternating Thursdays at 1:00 p.m. unless otherwise advised.
At the height of COVID-19 last spring, COVID-19 press conferences were being held daily.
The Latest From WUN
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health