Looking for a new job or career?
Newport Marriott is hiring for the upcoming season and will host a job fair on Tuesday, May 4 from 11 am to 2 pm.
Full and part-time opportunities are available, with benefits, and include such positions as a restaurant supervisor, loss prevention officer, assistant sous chef, cook II, housekeeper, server, hairstylist, guest service support expert, bartender, bellman, spa massage therapist, health club attendant, front desk representative, and more.
See all of the available job opportunities, and apply in advance, at https://careers.marriott.com/.
Interviews will be conducted on site at the job fair. There is free parking available for the event. Masks are required.
More From What’s Up Newp
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf
- Governor McKee, RIDOH provided COVID-19 Vaccination Update