The Nitro Bar is opening a second storefront in Newport.
The new storefront will be located at 404 Thames Street, according to a victualing license application filed with Newport City Hall. That location was formerly a Friskie Fries.
An opening date for the new location has not yet been announced.
On Instagram on Tuesday, The Nitor Bar wrote; “SURPRISE! Shop number 3 is on its way to downtown Newport…
Besides having Nitro cold brew taps in restaurants and businesses all across Rhode Island, the Nitro team also has storefronts at 2 Pond Ave in Newport and at 228 Broadway Avenue in Providence.
For more information on The Nitro Bar, visit www.thenitrocart.com/.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- City to Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week