The Newport Little League in Newport, RI NEEDS YOUR HELP to provide Spring programming this year! Due to covid restrictions we will not be having our annual fundraiser at O’Brien’s Pub this Spring. We are asking for your help with a donation to the Newport Little League. The money we generate helps to repair our fields, provide equipment to our players, and provide scholarships for youth in need. We would greatly appreciate any help you could provide to support our season.
We will be offering a Newport Little League season this Spring. The Newport Little League has been an integral part of our community in Newport making lasting memories for our youth for many generations. It continues its legacy to be a rewarding experience for children, parents, and all of our community partners. We are happy to provide T-Ball, Baseball, and Softball for both boys and girls from age 5-12. We welcome you to come and watch one of our games this season where you will see children play T-Ball and learn to use a bat for their very first time. You can also see older children work as a team and develop their skills to become competitive in their game.
There are so many valuable life lessons these sports help to develop in our youth. Learning to work as a team, developing strong work ethics, and dealing with pressure are just a few ways our youth are enriched through the love of the game. Each season takes a tremendous amount of time, dedication, and passion in order to organize and facilitate a fun season in a well-maintained environment.
We appreciate your consideration and support of the Newport Little League.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now