Newport City Council will host a workshop on Thursday, March 11 for the purpose of receiving a COVID-19 crisis update from City Manager Joe Nicholson.
The meeting will be held virtually and is open to the public. To listen to the meeting by phone, call 1-877-853-5247. To watch the meeting via Zoom, visit https://zoom.us/j/95878452956. The Webinar ID for the meeting is 958 7845 2956.
These workshops are typically held weekly, but last week’s was canceled.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- City to Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week