This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home.
Daniel B. Correiro, 65, of Middletown, Rhode Island, passed away on February 22, 2021 at Newport Hospital.
Daniel was born in Fall River, MA, to the late Raymond F. and Shirley E. Correiro.
Daniel is survived by his brother, Raymond Correiro and his children Tim and Dawn Correiro of Tiverton, his sister, Barbara Caminiti of Middletown and her children, Aimee of Newport, Jason of Fall River, MA, and John Caminiti of West Warwick. He also leaves five great-nephews.
A graveside service will be held on Friday, March 5, 2021, at 10:00 AM in the Newport Memorial Park, 123 Howland Avenue, Middletown.
The Latest From WUN
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021