This obituary originally appeared on Memorial Funeral Home.
Daniel B. Correiro, 65, of Middletown, Rhode Island, passed away on February 22, 2021 at Newport Hospital.
Daniel was born in Fall River, MA, to the late Raymond F. and Shirley E. Correiro.
Daniel is survived by his brother, Raymond Correiro and his children Tim and Dawn Correiro of Tiverton, his sister, Barbara Caminiti of Middletown and her children, Aimee of Newport, Jason of Fall River, MA, and John Caminiti of West Warwick. He also leaves five great-nephews.
A graveside service will be held on Friday, March 5, 2021, at 10:00 AM in the Newport Memorial Park, 123 Howland Avenue, Middletown.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13