This evening, the Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) is holding a “Virtual Town Hall” to inform the public about the latest developments of the Pell Bridge Ramp Realignment project.
According to RIDOT, they will present an overview of the project, including progress to date on Phase 1 which started earlier this year on JT Connell Highway and Coddington Highway, and highlights of Phase 2 which they expect to be underway in late spring/early summer 2021.
The workshop will take place from 6 pm to 7 pm. Register to watch/participate in the event here.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill