What’s Up Newp’s content is free to read, and always will be, but we rely on your support to keep it that way.
It takes just 30 seconds and you can choose the amount.
The 25th Annual Sam Adams Chili Cook-Off, a signature event of Newport Winter Festival, was held at Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina on Saturday, February 15th.
“A huge thank you to all of our competitors today for the 25th Annual Sam Adams Chili Cook-Off, Brittany Rosenberg with Newport Winter Festival wrote in a statement provided to What’s Up Newp on Saturday.
“Congratulations to our winners! 1st Place #8 Smoke and Squeal BBQ, 2nd Place #9 Chili Masters, and 3rd Place #4 Scratch Kitchen & Catering! Thanks to everyone who came out today!, she concluded.”
More From What’s Up Newp
- Sax greats Abate and Moretti release new albums in 2021
- Easton’s Beach reopens for swimming
- Obituary: Anna Maria DeSousa
- Obituary: Manuel G. Moitoza, III
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “In the Heights”
- The Gamm Theatre Announces Auditions for Season 37 (2021-2022)
- Brian C. Jones: In case of emergency, don’t call me
- RIDOH and DEM are advising people to avoid contact with Almy Pond due to a blue-green algae
- Record Store Day returns Saturday, June 12th
- Newport Polo will host its annual Newport Cup on Saturday
- DEM hosting virtual workshop on draft water quality restoration study for Newport water supply reservoirs
- 32 Open Houses to check out this weekend in Newport County (June 11 – 13)
- Newport leaders to pay respects for former sister-city Mayor
- Governor McKee, RIDOH provide COVID-19 Vaccination Update
- Top 10 ‘must-see and do’ events and attractions in Boston this summer