The 25th Annual Sam Adams Chili Cook-Off, a signature event of Newport Winter Festival, was held at Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina on Saturday, February 15th.
“A huge thank you to all of our competitors today for the 25th Annual Sam Adams Chili Cook-Off, Brittany Rosenberg with Newport Winter Festival wrote in a statement provided to What’s Up Newp on Saturday.
“Congratulations to our winners! 1st Place #8 Smoke and Squeal BBQ, 2nd Place #9 Chili Masters, and 3rd Place #4 Scratch Kitchen & Catering! Thanks to everyone who came out today!, she concluded.”
The Latest From WUN
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)