Caleb & Broad has planned to close from January 20th – 30th for some extensive renovations.
“It’s going to be a pretty big face lift, I’m calling it Caleb & Broad 2.0.,” Richard Willis, Owner of Caleb & Broad told What’s Up Newp on Monday. “Everything is going to stay within the design and where it sits but we’re going to turn it up a notch”.
The restaurant is planning on documenting the renovations as they happen on IG TV (Instagram TV) with a series called “Uncovering Caleb & Broad” throughout the process.
“We’ll be going into our sixth year come May, I felt like it was time to give it an upgrade, look at every aspect of the business, and make it better,” Willis said.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup