Here’s what’s on tap for road construction and traffic in Newport County this upcoming week.
Rhode Island Department of Transportation
The following road and lane closure notices are effective for the week of January 11-17, 2020. All schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change.
- No Lane Closures at This Time
Visit RIDOT’s Travel Advisories website for a full listing of statewide lane closures.
Rhode Island Turnpike & Bridge Authority
The following road and lane closure notices are effective for the week of January 12-18, 2020. All schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change.
- Newport Claiborne Pell Bridge – Eastbound Right Lane Closure- 1/13 to 1/17- 9 am to 4 pm Westbound Open Road Tolling(ORT) Lane Closure-1/15- 7 am to 3 pm Eastbound Open Road Tolling(ORT) Lane Closure-1/15- 9 am to 3 pm
- Jamestown Verrazzano Bridge – There are currently no Lane Closures on the Jamestown Verrazzano Bridge.
- Route 138 Connector – Westbound Left Lane Closure- 1/14 to 1/17- 7:30 am to 2 pm
- Mount Hope Bridge – There are currently no Lane Closures on the Mount Hope Bridge.
- Sakonnet River Bridge – Southbound Left Lane Closure- 1/13- 9 am to 2 pm
Visit RITBA’s Travel Advisories website for updates and more information.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick