The Middletown Conservation Commission scheduled for Monday, January 13th at 5:30 pm has been cancelled, according to the Secretary of State’s website.
The meeting was cancelled on January 10th, because “the agenda was not posted early enough”, according to the Secretary of State’s website.
The website states ” We are working to determine a new date later this month”.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author