A East Greenwich-based ice cream shop has announced plans to open a second location, and it’s going to be in Middletown!
“We are so excited to announce that we will be opening a second Clementine’s location in Spring 2020,” Clementine’s Homemade Ice Cream wrote on their Facebook Page on December 14th. “We have found the perfect spot and can’t wait to start the remodel process. We have a lot of work ahead of us but we’re very thankful to have this opportunity”!
At their East Greenwich location, which opened in May 2017, Clementine’s offers 25+ delicious ice cream flavors along with sorbet, sherbet, sugar-free ice cream, and frozen yoghurt. They also offer a dog-friendly ice cream for your furry friends.
On December 16th, the business announced that they would be opening at 62 Wave Avenue in the spring of 2020.
For more info and updates, visit https://www.clementineseg.com/
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits