A limited quantity of Flex tickets for the 2020 Newport Jazz Festival, scheduled for August 7 – 9, 2020, go on sale at 10 am this morning.
With a Flex ticket, there is no need to decide now which day to attend. Flex tickets cost $69 and are good for admission to any one day at Fort Adams State Park. Buy now and pick your day later: newportjazz.org/tickets.
Flex tickets also can be purchased in person at the Newport Visitors Center while supplies last.
Of note, flex tickets are not valid for reserved seats, nor the Friday evening concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
Other tickets for the Newport Jazz Festival and the Opening Night Concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame will go on sale at a later date.
Stay tuned for line-up announcements coming
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals