The Rhode Island KIDS COUNT Data in Your Backyard series is presenting community-level child well-being data from the Rhode Island Kids Count Factbook in communities across the state.
Earlier today, RI Kids Count presented Newport-specific data on child and family well-being at the BankNewport Administration & Operations Center in Middletown.
While What’sUpNewp couldn’t be at the presentation today, we were provided with the presentation and the data that was shared during the event. What’sUpNewp is working on a story that will dive deeper into the data.
Newport Community Profile
Each year Rhode Island KIDS COUNT publishes city and town level data in the annual Factbook.
Middletown Community Profile
These presentations were followed by a community discussion. Local leaders, educators, service providers, and any interested community members were encouraged to attend.
This story was originally published on September 27th, it has been updated to include a link to the data.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals