The Town of Middletown announced today that Mitchell’s Lane will be closed from East Main Road to Wyatt Road for construction from 7:30 am till 4:00 pm on Wednesday, September 18th.
Construction will be taking place in the area of 272 Mitchell’s Lane. Residents will have access from the appropriate side of the construction zone.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf