Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the recent sales of 104 Old Beach Road for $2,100,000 and 9 Cliff Terrace for $2,275,000.
Kendra Toppa, Lila Delman Newport Sales Manager, and Tracey Moore, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the seller of 104 Old Beach Road. Eric Kirton, Lila Delman Broker Associate, represented the buyer of 9 Cliff Terrace.
These transactions mark two of the top residential sales in Newport this year, according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS, following on the heels of Lila Delman’s sale of 4 Faxon Green Road for $2,600,000.
Year-to-date, Lila Delman has participated in 5 of Newport’s 9 residential home sales over $2,000,000. The firm anticipates a strong month ahead with several other significant properties currently under agreement.
“Dedication, determination, and drive continue to define the Lila Delman Difference,” commented Kendra Toppa in a statement. “I am beyond proud of the professional service we offer to our clients and the bar we set in the marketplace.”
“We have a fantastic momentum going at Lila Delman Real Estate,” added Eric Kirton. “Our pulse on today’s market trends, pricing, and value offer our clients a competitive advantage in the market.”
104 Old Beach Road, an exceptional Mansard Victorian built in 2001 by Mark Horan, features 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms across 8,420 square feet. Sited on ¾ of an acre of lushly planted grounds, the property is ideally located within walking distance to town, beaches and the Cliff Walk.
9 Cliff Terrace, a historic 1890 cottage overlooking Newport’s famed Cliff Walk, Easton’s Beach and Atlantic Ocean, features 5 bedrooms and 3 & ½ bathrooms across 4,388 square feet. Luxurious finishes throughout and an open floor plan allow for modern, turnkey living along the coast.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 2019 – September 13, 2019. Residential home sales defined as SFM, CND & MFM designations. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport String Project Season Opening Concert
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour