Residential Properties Ltd has announced the recent sale of 157 Harrison Ave #8 in Newport, the property reportedly sold for for $1,025,000.
Sales Associates Kira Greene and Michael J. Sweeney of the Greene | Sweeney Team represented the buyers in this transaction. The listing agent for this property was Annie Ritterbusch of RE/MAX Professional Newport.
Set right on Brenton Cove by the beautiful bayside grounds of Fort Adams State Park, this condo provides unparalleled views of Newport Harbor. An impressive stone fireplace stretches up to the vaulted ceiling in the living room to create a luxurious and relaxing setting to enjoy a night in alone or with company. This incredible home offers 3 generous bedrooms, including a magnificent master suite with private access to a covered deck overlooking the water.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise