The Town of Jamestown has announced that they are accepting sealed bids for fourteen vehicles, pieces of equipment that are have been identified as surplus. Items are being sold as-is and are currently located at the Jamestown Transfer Station.
The list of equipment includes a 2005 GMC C7500,1984 #1 Engine and Pump, 1998 GMC 6500 Bucket Truck, Bobcat 2410 Loader, Aquateck SJ600 E Sewer Jet, Steel Water Tank and Trailer, Ford 3000 Tractor, John Deere 850 Tractor, 1995 Ford Aeromax L9000, 2002 Spec Tec Trash Compactor, 1999 Stetco Trash Compactor, 1989 Autocar Vac Truck, 1999 F450 Dump Truck, and a 1986 GMC 6500 Top Kick Tanker.
See the items below or click here.
All bids must be received by 12 pm on July 25th.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond