Tiverton Public Library has announced their 2019 Summer Concert Series lineup.
All concerts are scheduled on Thursdays from 6:00-7:30 pm on the Library Lawn. In the event of rain, shows are held in the Community Room.
Tiverton library encourages the public to bring a chair, blanket, and dinner and enjoy a night of live entertainment. All shows are free and open to the public.
· July 18 – Butch McCarthy and The Gents
· August 1 – Robert Black
· August 8 – Michaela & the Little Necks
· August 22 – Montello North
· September 5 – Panoramic View Band
This free concert series is made possible by Tiverton residents Dick and Debbie Danner.
Tiverton Public Library is located at 34 Roosevelt Avenue in Tiverton and online at www.tivertonlibrary.org.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise