The Newport Jazz Festival has shared the following tips and information ahead of the 2019 Newport Jazz Festival, which is scheduled to take place August 2 – 4 at the International Tennis Hall Of Fame and Fort Adams State Park.
|GRAB YOUR TICKETS TODAY!|
We’re eager to see you all at the Fort for another legendary Newport Jazz Festival weekend. If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, grab them today.
– BUY YOUR FORT ADAMS FESTIVAL TICKETS –
– BUY YOUR FRIDAY NIGHT AFTERSHOW TICKETS –
– BUY YOUR SATURDAY NIGHT AFTERSHOW TICKETS –Already have tickets? Here’s what you need to know to get ready.
– CHECK OUT ALL THE FESTIVAL INFO –
|GET THE APP AND SEE THE SCHEDULE|
Download our apps for iOS and Android now to get the schedule and start mapping out your musical adventure. Big thanks to our friends at Cantina for building our apps again this year and to Natixis Investment Managers for their support.
APPLE | ANDROIDGRAB A PROGRAM GUIDE AT THE FORT THANKS TO NATIXIS
Natixis Investment Managers is the Presenting Sponsor of the 2019 Newport Jazz Festival. Natixis has a robust community sponsorship program. They believe that the shared experience of music preserves and amplifies our cultural experience for generations to come. Stop by the Info Tent on site to pick up a printed schedule and map courtesy of our friends at Natixis Investment Managers.GET YOUR 2019 OFFICIAL MERCH
The Official Jazz Merch Tent is located across from the Museum building near the main entrance. Be sure to stop by and see this year’s offerings – including the official 65th anniversary poster and t-shirt by the incredible Takao Fujioka. Come by the tent early while supplies last.WELCOME BACK NEW BELGIUM AS OUR OFFICIAL BEER
We’re pleased to announce that New Belgium Brewing is the back again this year as our official beer partner for Newport Jazz. 100% employee-owned, New Belgium is a craft brewery located in Fort Collins, Colorado and the maker of Fat Tire Belgian Style Ale. Be sure to visit them on the pier and in the quad for beers, games and more.ENJOY SOME TRULY HARD SELTZER
Say hello to the perfect hard seltzer for anytime and any season. Light, crisp and refreshing, Truly Hard Seltzer keeps up with you and your adventures. Crack one open & #LiveTruly! GET READY FOR REAL GINGER
Go see our friends at Reed’s Ginger Beer. They use only all-natural ingredients including fruit juices, cane sugar, honey and spices. They never use preservatives, artificial flavors, or GMO-sourced ingredients. Truly Handcrafted. They revived a centuries-old tradition of crafting home-brewed ginger beer. Small batch production allows them to control every step. Stop by and try it for yourself.TAKE A WBGO BUS TO THE FORT
Last chance to book your day trip to the Newport Jazz Festival on board the WBGO buses from Boston, Newark and New York City. Buses depart in time for you to reach the festival as the gates open, rested and ready for a day of great music. Tickets available until noon the day before departure, but don’t delay, they are selling fast.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals