via O’Neill Hayes Funeral Home
Janette Frances (Train) Antonellis, of Newport, passed away on Thursday, July 18, 2019. She was the sunshine in the lives of her family and all of those she touched. Born in Cambridge, MA, Janette was a Fashion Illustrator and a Boutique Owner in both Waban, MA and Newport, RI.
Janette was predeceased by her husband, Michael J. Antonellis and is survived by her three children, Lauren Kolb, Newport, RI, Suzette Trifero (John Trifero), Newport, RI, Michael J. Antonellis, Jr. (Maureen Antonellis) and her grandson Michael Antonellis, Portsmouth, RI. Her sisters Beverly Lind, Whitinsville, MA, Doris Golden, Cohasset, MA, her brother Charles Train, Mirror Lake, NH and her sister-in-law Concetta Boyce of Auburndale, MA.
Janette’s love of life and beautiful smile will remain in our hearts.
In lieu of flowers and in the spirit of how Janette lived her life, please make somebody feel special today.
Services will be private.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free