Lila Delman Real Estate announced today the sale of 1046 East Shore Road in Jamestown, the property recently sold for $2,350,000.
This transaction marks one of the top five sales in Jamestown year-to-date, according to data maintained by Rhode Island Statewide MLS. Bob Bailey, Lila Delman’s Jamestown Sales Manager, represented the seller.
Wonderfully appointed on 1.22 waterfront acres on Jamestown’s desirable East Shore Road, this contemporary Tudor enjoys glorious, unobstructed views of the Narragansett Bay. Measuring 3,257 square feet, the home features four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a vaulted living room with large double sided-fireplace and ample outdoor living space. A private deep water dock with a boat lift complete this dreamy coastal retreat.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 2015 – June 19, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more