Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of ‘Sea Spray’, 238 East Shore Road in Jamestown for $5,000,000.
Cynthia Moretti, Lila Delman Broker Associate, represented the seller while Courtney van Beuren, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the buyer. Neither party was identified by Lila Delman’s office.
This transaction represents the second highest sale in Jamestown year-to-date, according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS. In 2018, Lila Delman Real Estate participated in the top six single-family home sales in Jamestown.*
Overlooking the East Passage of Narragansett Bay, ‘Sea Spray’ is a dreamy, newly constructed cottage set on 3.5 waterfront acres. Measuring 3,540 square feet, the shingle and stone cottage designed by award winning firm DiMauro Architects features four bedrooms, three and one half bathrooms, exquisite millwork, and an open floor plan, capitalizing on the sweeping water and Newport Bridge views. A guest cottage, outdoor living areas and dock permit add to the property’s grand appeal.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 1993 – May 31, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market
The Latest From WUN
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations
- RI Music Educators call on state, school districts to fund music & arts education
- Wilbury Theatre Group launches Pay-What-You-Can ticket structure for all performances