The Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority (RITBA) is inviting the public to attend community information sessions regarding the Deck Project on Newport Pell Bridge this week.
There will be two opportunities for individuals to attend and learn more information about the project.
WHAT: Newport Pell Bridge Deck Project Community Information Sessions
WHO: Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority
WHEN & WHERE:
Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. – Community College of Rhode Island (CCRI) auditorium, located at 1 John H Chafee Blvd, Newport, RI
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. – RITBA Headquarters located at 1 E Shore Road, Jamestown, RI
The Latest From WUN
- Cathleen Carr named new executive director of newportFILM
- Ocean State Job Lot hosting hiring events at all store locations
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November