The Nitro Cart, the purveyor of the popular nitro cold brew iced coffee, has announced plans to open in Newport.
Located on Dr. Marcus Wheatland (where Curl Up & Dye was located before moving to 445 Broadway) will be The Nitro Cart’s second brick-and-mortar location. The Nitro Cart operates The Nitro Bar at 228 Broadway in Providence.
“What started as a small project in a cluttered basement has quickly evolved into a state-wide craze,” The Nitro Cart writes in their About Us section of their website. “With a coffee cart hand-made from scrap wood, co-founders Audrey and Sam started hitting the streets with their cart and serving up Nitro cold brew coffee on the East Side of Providence. The demand for The Nitro Cart erupted”.
Nitro coffee from The Nitro Cart can currently be found in Newport at The Surf Club, Diego’s, and Mission, according to the businesses website.
“Now a year later, we have 3 carts and have installed 50 (and counting!) Nitro taps into restaurants and businesses all over Rhode Island, and most recently, Boston! Our sights are set on bringing the best nitro cold brew to the ends of New England (and beyond) as we build a growing community of Nitro coffee lovers,” continues in its about us section.
For more information on the company, visit www.thenitrocart.com.
The Latest From WUN
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society