- Today – Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight – Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
Marine Forecast for Narragansett Bay
- Today – N winds around 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight – NE winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 36.0 degrees
Sun, Moon, & Tide
- The sun will rise in Newportat 7:00 am and sunset will be at 4:56 pm.
- The first high tide was at 1:29 am and the next high tide will be at 1:50 pm. The first low tide will be at 8:16 am and the next low tide at 7:34 pm.
- Today we will have 9 hours and 56 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:58 am.
- The lunar phase is a Last Quarter Moon. Moon age is 22 days, lighting is 49%.
Things To Do
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso