- Today – Sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight – Clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Today – W winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
- Tonight – NW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Water Temperature – 37.9 °F
Sun, Moon, & Tide
- The sun will rise in Newport at 7:09 am and sunset will be at 4:42 pm.
- The first high tide was at 2:46 am and the next high tide will be at 3:18 pm. The first low tide will be at 9:21 am and the next low tide at 8:54 pm.
- Today we will have 9 hours and 33 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:55 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 9 days, lighting is 68%.
Things To Do
- 8 am – City of Newport Trust & Investment Commission Interim Meeting
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – On The Basis of Sex at Jane Pickens Theater
- 6 pm – ‘Arts Around the Fire’ with RISCA – hosted by Arts and Cultural Alliance…