A crowd-sourcing map of various resources and services available to those affected by the natural gas outage in Newport and Middletown has been created.
Created by Newport resident Paul Opperman, the map uses public data that has been provided by the City of Newport’s Facebook Page, National Grid, and other local organizations. Opperman says the will continue to be updated over the next few days. If you have updates, corrections, or info you’d like to add to this map let us know by emailing Ryan@whatsupnewp.com and we’ll pass on.
Information is based on updates as of 7 am on January 25th.
The Latest From WUN
- Kerri Powers and Stefan Couture playing Blackstone River Theatre October 30th
- “Creatures of Imagination” exhibition opens Oct. 21 at Salve Regina’s Hamilton Gallery
- What Sold: 24 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 11 – 15)
- What’s Up Newp videocast explores Rhode Island Housing Crisis
- Obituary: Paulette Henshaw