Gurney’s Newport will be a great place to cheer on the New England Patriots for the biggest football game of the year, offering themed bites and cocktails throughout the entire weekend.
Menu items include “Patriot” Nachos (Sam Adams braised short rib, house made jalapeno cheese sauce, guacamole), Stuffie Croquettes (Traditional Rhode Island stuffie, chorizo aioli, pickle fresno chilis) and Pulled Pork Sliders (House-made BBQ sauce, slaw, pickles, toasted brioche bun). Sip on cocktails including The Great Gronkowski (Bullet Rye, Harney & Sons Peach Iced Tea, Lemon Syrup), LA Mule (Casamigos Blanco, Lime , Ginger Beer) and The G.O.A.T (Citrus Vodka, Blue Curacao, Grenadine, Splash of Soda).
Make sure not to miss the resort’s resident goats, Cornelius and William, who will be decked out in Patriot’s jerseys for the game – the true G.O.A.T(S) of Gurney’s Newport.
Need a break from the game? Head to Gurney’s ice rink for a quick glide along the Newport Harbor, or cozy up in one of the new heated outdoor igloos covered in twinkle lights on the Regent Deck.
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season