The Newport County Chamber of Commerce has announced they will hold an informational meeting for businesses to learn how they can recover from last week’s gas outage.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, January 29 from 10 am to 12 pm at the Newport Marriott – Freedom Room (3rd Floor). There is free parking available at the Newport Visitors Center.
This meeting will provide businesses with information about emergency loan funding, unemployment insurance, access to capital, claims processes, and other programs and resources. Representatives from the Newport County Chamber of Commerce, RI Commerce Corporation, Department of Labor and Training, National Grid and RI CAP will be present to speak with businesses.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup