Newport, RI – The first weekend of December is here and there are more than a handful of events and activities taking place outdoors over the next few days.
Here’s what’s in store for weather in our area.
Friday Night – NW winds around 5 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.
Saturday – NE winds around 5 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.
Saturday Night – E winds 5 to 10 kt. Gusts up to 25 kt after midnight. Waves 2 to 3 ft. Rain.
Sunday – Se winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 30 kt, becoming S in the afternoon. Waves 2 to 4 ft. Rain.
Sunday Night – SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 2 to 4 ft. A chance of showers.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more